December 9, 2006

Watched Princess Mononoke

Never ever watch Miyazaki's movies alone so you don't have anybody to share this sweet undescribable feeling with.

Yesterday I finally watched his last previously unseen movie - Princess Mononoke". Now I'm having this sweet and painful hangover when listening to downloaded soundtrack by Joe Hisaishi :,)

Yeah, Miyazaki is the man who made me come to the answer about my favourite movie. Almost all his works are.




Coming back to reality, I can't get rid of the disgust of the insensible pragmatic quadratic world we all live in. We Europeans can only brutally tear something out of the environment, chew it up, let it through ourselves and create the product of our human, ehm, culture. This harmony between nature and human is something typical not only for Miyazaki, but for the whole Japanese culture.

I have written more in Belarusian, but am too tired to translate more

No comments: